Mrs Pepe's Buttermilk Pancakes
Buttermilk by Pepe Saya | Recipe by Mrs Pepe
• 1 cup self-raising flour or plain flour with 1-2 tsp of baking powder
• 1 free range egg
• 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
• 1 cup of Pepe Saya Buttermilk
• Handful of raspberries or blueberries if you are feeling fruity
• Loads of Pepe Saya Cultured Butter and Maple Butter
• Maple Butter
• Pepe Saya Creme Fraiche
• Sift flour and cinnamon into a bowl.
• Crack egg in a separate bowl, mix with fork and add in the Pepe Saya Buttermilk
• Whisk lightly and pour the mixture into flour (make a well), whisk the batter. If you want to use berries add them now.
• In a thick pan add Pepe Saya Butter, pour in mixture and cook on each side for a couple of minutes until bubble appear, then flip
• Serve with a spoon of Pepe Saya Crème Fraîche and Maple Butter