(Serves 2-4 | GF / RSF)
- 4 cups kale
- 2 heaped tablespoons @pepesaya ghee
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast + more
- 1 tsp @olsson smoked salt (or regular course sea salt)
- Preheat the oven to 220 c celsius and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Tear the kale up into small bite sized chunks, ensuring to remove the fibrous stems. Place the leaves into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat the ghee in a frypan over a medium heat until just melted. Add the smoked paprika and stir well to combine.
- Gently ladle the ghee over the kale, along with the nutritional yeast and smoked salt. Toss well and spread across both trays, ensuring not to overcrowd.
- Place into the hot oven for approximately 5-6 minutes, or until just golden and crispy. Allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes.
- Gently transfer the kale chips into a bowl and sprinkle on some extra nutritional yeast and salt if desired.
Recipe by Brooke Kelly