PEPE SAYA FACEBOOK COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this Competition is Pepe Saya Butter Company.
2. To enter participants must "Tell us in 25 words or less what seafood dish they would cook at home using any Pepe Saya product and how"
3. All entrants can only enter once.
4. Entrants must be Australian residents to be eligible for this competition and must be over 18 years of age to enter, or have parental/guardian consent to enter.
5. When you sign up this competition you also sign up to the Pepe Saya email database.
6. There will be 1 x prize winner only.
7. The prize offered by the promoter is a Sydney Seafood School gift voucher to the value of $330 which allows 2 or 3 people to attend their classes. It will cover 2 places at a 4-hour class (which is Saturday or Sunday daytime), but could also be used in any way towards other classes. For example it would also allow 3 people to attend a 2-hour class. The tickets are valid for 12-months and bookings are subject to availability. Please visit: Sydney Seafood School Cooking Classes for more information about how to use a gift voucher.
8. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The final decision of the winner will be made by Pepe Saya Butter Company.
10. Entrants will be judged on the creativity of their answer.
11. The promoters' decision is final.
12. Promotion commences at 12pm 3rd April 2017 and finishes at 10am Monday 24th April 2017.
13. Winners will first be notified via email, and results will also be posted on the Pepe Saya website, Facebook and Instagram profiles, within 24 hours of the competition ending.
14. The prizes will be posted via Australia Post to the winners nominated address by Friday 28th April 2017.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only, and not to Facebook.
16. Accommodation, airfares and transport are not covered in this promotion.